Solar Installation Technician
Redline Electric & Solar, LLC Tempe, AZ US
Redline Electric & Solar, LLC
Solar Installation Technician – $4000.00 sign-on bonus
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for service, electricity, and renewable energy. A perfect person for this position is a morning person that doesn’t mind a little sunlight. Someone that is good at communicating with the office staff, the crew members, and the customer in a friendly manner. Someone who is not afraid of heights!
- Awesome People – Staying on top of your game, continued education, wearing a smile, and keeping high work standards.
- Awesome Service – Follow the Processes, 100% Communication, and 24hr Availability.
- Awesome Products – Use only proven and reputable manufacturers.
Follow Job Process
This particular process is position-specific but needs to be followed to the best of your ability to ensure the same customer experience is had by all.
Perform Quality Installation
Take pride in what you do! Spend some time preparing for the work to be done and map out the best way forward. Don’t take shortcuts and always do the right thing.
Other Responsibilities may include:
- Picking up, and delivery of products
- Heavy lifting
- Vehicle maintenance and cleaning
- Working with energized equipment
- Working with both AC and DC electricity
- Safety training
- Code compliance
- EOS/VTO experience preferred.
- Anything to help the TEAM!
- Helping our electrical team
- Positive personal references
- Solar Certifications are preferred
- 3+ Years in the trade/field
$25 – $35 hourly
About Redline Electric & Solar, LLC
In a word, we’re fun. But you can’t accomplish very much in the business world with fun alone. That’s why we are—and do—so much more, every single day. The vision for Redline starts at the top with our president and follows through to every member of our team.
“As the president of Redline, I take pride in our culture and core values, and I believe they represent more than merely an attitude. Here, it’s not ‘I,’ it’s ‘us.’ We live our values every day, both at work and throughout our personal lives. I make a promise to my team and our clients that we will always keep our values front and center. That means we help when possible, ask questions, face adversity, and take responsibility for our actions. Along with my team, I am Redline.”
— Josh Farley
We are more than what we bring to the table individually; we are a true team committed to the principles established in our values:
Sacrifice for others
Move without fear
And own my outcomes