At Redline Electric & Solar, we don't just care about power, we care about you! Serving Customers throughout Maricopa County
Electrician in Tempe, AZ
Providing Residential & Commercial Electrical Services Across Maricopa County Since 2009
If you live in the greater Maricopa County area, a good electrician isn’t that hard to find – just look to Redline Electric & Solar. Our electricians in Tempe, AZ provide a full catalog of awesome electrical services that are specially designed to meet the needs of our residential and commercial customers. Whether you need a GFCI outlet installed in your kitchen or are looking to upgrade your electrical panel, our highly-reviewed electricians can help.
We offer generator installation to protect your home from blackouts, tenant improvement services to make your multi-family home more comfortable, and specialized commercial electrical services for your business, all on top of the standard array of installations, replacements, repairs, and maintenance services. We are accredited with BBB and have an A+ rating for our service excellence.
Looking for an electrician in Tempe, AZ? Call Redline Electric & Solar today at (480) 470-4858 or schedule a service online. We're available 24/7!
Electrical Services We Offer:
At Redline Electric & Solar we are proud to offer a wide-range of electrical installation and repair services. Our electricians have extensive training as well as in-depth knowledge of local building codes. Our family owned and operated electrical company offers reliable service, up-front pricing, and 100% satisfaction guarantees to our customers. We have over 60 years of combined experience and are committed to going above-and-beyond to help our customers with their electrical needs.
We provide the following electrical services:
- Generator Installation: When your usual power sources fail, an automatic backup generator can keep your lights on, your appliances running, and your data safe from the damaging effects of a sudden blackout.
- Commercial electrical services: Your commercial electrical system needs to be tailored to the unique needs of your operation. Let Redline Electric & Solar give you the support and services you need to succeed.
- Tenant improvement services: We offer repairs, upgrades, and more to make life easier and better for the tenants of your multi-family home or apartment building.
- General electrical troubleshooting: Do you have questions or concerns about your electrical system? Get all the answers and advice you need from our trained, licensed, and insured electricians.
- Electrical panel replacement and repair: Your electrical panel is responsible for controlling and directing the flow of electricity throughout your property, and we can make sure it’s always ready to handle managing all of your appliances and fixtures.
- Service troubleshooting: Some fixes aren’t as straightforward as others. Our technicians can work with and around your electrical system to uncover issues and provide solutions.
- 24/7 emergency electrical services: Whenever your electrical system breaks down, our emergency technicians will be there to make sure your family is safe and still able to access the essential functions of your home.
- And more!
Why You Should Hire a Professional Electrician
Many homeowners attempt to DIY electrical repairs, but if you are not an expert on the ins-and-outs of electrical wiring, panels, etc. you should not attempt to repair these things on your own. Missteps in electrical repairs can be costly and dangerous - resulting in risk of fire or shock. It's important to turn to a professional electrician that has the skills, knowledge, and education to provide efficient and safe solutions to your issues.
Reasons to hire an electrician rather than attempt DIY:
- Safety - hiring a professional electrician is of the utmost importance for your own safety, your family's safety, and the safety of your home,
- Long-term peace of mind - when you hire a professional for electrical repair or installation, the work will be backed up by service guarantees. Hiring a professional can help ensure longevity of your electrical systems as well as help prevent future issues from arising.
- Cost - often when people end up attempting DIY electrical repair they end up needing to call an electrician anyway. They often make the problem more complicated to fix than it would have been to hire an electrician in the first place.
Whatever services you need to create or maintain a safe, functional electrical system, come to Redline Electric & Solar for awesome results. Call our Tempe office at (480) 470-4858 or contact us online today to get started with a free estimate!
“Just wanted to thank Redline for the professional workmanship.”Wendy J.
“The crew that did the install was quick and professional and their follow-up with a few warranty issues was painless.”David S.
“I was pleased with the communication that kept me informed of the status of the project. I would recommend them for any solar project.”Bob D.
Our Simple Process
Why Get Your Electrical Services from Redline Electric & Solar?
At Redline Electric & Solar, we believe in being awesome. That means providing awesome service, installing awesome products, and building an awesome team. We know that dealing with electrical issues can be frustrating, and we want to take stress out of the equation for as many customers as possible. Our electrical service process only requires you to give us a call and select an appointment time – we’ll take everything from there. Our team works fast and gets the job done right, allowing you to get back to your usual routine ASAP. Plus, our free estimates and emergency services make it easy to get a quote or fix a problem at your convenience, without any hoops to jump through.
Redline Electric & Solar makes getting electrical work done easy – call (480) 470-4858 or reach out to us online today to schedule service in Tempe or any of the surrounding Maricopa County communities!
Our team is Awesome because of the experience they have, the training they have been through, and the fact that they want to be better. Our service is Awesome because of our 3 phase process, 24hr emergency response, and the support we have from one another. Our products are Awesome because they are proven in the field, they come from reputable manufacturers, and the support they give us.