A successful solar panel installation begins with design to ensure that the system meets your power requirements. Redline Electric & Solar is an NABCEP-certified contractor that offers solar panel design services. Our team has the training and experience needed to design and install a solar panel system that is customized to your specific requirements.
Please contact Redline Electric & Solar at (480) 470-4858 to get started with your solar panel design.
Go Solar for Savings
Solar panel systems are not one-size-fits-all — each system is specifically designed to meet the requirements of the residential or commercial property where it is installed. One factor to consider is power usage. Every home uses power differently, and the amount of power used can vary widely depending on the size of the home, the number of people living there, and other factors. You need an experienced contractor to provide solar panel design that is customized for your property.
- 1. Talk with Our Experts About Your Needs
- 2. Get a Quote for the Solution that is Right for You
- 3. Get the Job Done Right the First Time
When determining the size of the system, it is important to consider:
- Energy usage: The energy usage of the home can determine the number of solar panels that are needed. The easiest way to get this information is from your utility bills over the past year. These records can be used to determine the amount of solar power you need to meet your home’s energy demand.
- Solar panel output: The output of solar panels can vary widely, typically ranging from 250 to 400 watts. Choosing panels with higher output can result in fewer panels being needed in the system. When space is limited, panels with greater output are recommended to reduce the number of panels needed.
- Amount of sun or shade: The amount of sunshine can affect solar power generation. Arizona is among the best states in the country for solar energy production. In addition, the amount of shade can influence how much energy is produced by the panels. Homes surrounded by many trees can experience reduced capacity.
- Direction of the roof: Solar panels generate the most power when they are facing south. The direction of your roof may not make this possible. If the house is not facing south, west is the second-best direction for optimal solar energy production.
A qualified contractor can evaluate your property and walk you through the options for designing a solar panel system that will generate sufficient power for your needs and preferences. In addition to selecting the right solar panels, your contractor can help you make important decisions about other equipment, such as the inverter, rodent guards, battery backup, and more.
“Just wanted to thank Redline for the professional workmanship.”Wendy J.
“The crew that did the install was quick and professional and their follow-up with a few warranty issues was painless.”David S.
“I was pleased with the communication that kept me informed of the status of the project. I would recommend them for any solar project.”Bob D.
At Redline Electric & Solar, we are happy to help our customers make the switch to solar for savings and greater energy independence. We will assess your power needs, make recommendations, and discuss the options that are available for solar panel design in Tempe that meets your needs and maximizes your savings on your monthly utility costs.
Please contact Redline Electric & Solar at (480) 470-4858 for a free estimate on a solar panel system for your home or commercial property.
With our Awesome team, Awesome Service, and Awesome products!Contact US